Thursday, July 31, 2008

August is almost here!

Whew - I am SO GLAD that July is about over! That was a busy month for me! Single mom with three kids at home - then add school for me (summer classes fit the same information as a regular semester into half the time!), a full time business and you've got one crazy lady right now! Let me tell you, I'm so ready for school to start back up! The older two just can't stand each other any more and I'm running out of ways to entertain them! I posted pictures of Juliann's beautiful butterfly album and today I'll show you the kit! Here are both kits offered for the month of August. I hope you love them as much as I do! The Blue Awning papers are so awesome to work with! I was able to get 6 layouts done with the kit and I still have a few sheets of papers left along with the chipboard buttons, a few pieces of ribbon, and a few of the pearls. This is by far my favorite kit ever and I didn't even think I'd like using the papers! Check out the August specials on our homepage at www.queenscraps.com.


No comments: