Saturday, June 19, 2010

Check out this YUMMY kit!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! You ladies have to check out this kit!!! It is so FABULOUS. This is the first time I have ever played with Crate Paper, and i'm totally loving it!!!

The texture of this paper is soooo cool, and all of the add-ons you can get to go with it rock! This is one of my layouts I created with this kit!



Check out a few of the add-ons below, you can check out all of the add-ons here.



I can't say enough great things about this kit. This is by far one of my favorites. The colors, the fun add-ons, the texture......you will fall in love with this kit.

4 comments:

CStrickler said...

I love the crate paper kits too. Great paper that is easy to use and high quality.

Catherine said...

The color combinations on this one are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Great color combo and super cute add ons. What a fun kit!!
-Cher

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous kit!!
Love your beautiful, LO!!