Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Creations Created with the Pink Paislee Queen Bee Kit!!

Good Morning!  Well, let me tell you, I just LOVED the Pink Paislee Queen Bee Kit this month!!  I have TONS of heritage photos that need scrapping, and I'm always struggling with what papers to use!!  This kit was PERFECT!  Now, don't get me wrong, it's perfect for more than just heritage photos, but it was just what I needed to get started on some of these photos!!

Here are two layouts I created using this beautiful kit!! 

These photos are from my grandparent's honeymoon in 1939!
I found a whole envelope full of photos from this trip!

Everything you see on this layout is included in the kit. 
To get some of the "shapes" you see, I used my Cricut Expression & a selection of border punches & I also created a handmade flower for that finishing touch!


This next layout includes one of my mom & dad's wedding photos from 1968!
I now have this layout in a frame & I think I need to order another one of these kits so that I can scrap a photo from my in-law's wedding & have a matching set for the wall!!

This layout couldn't have been any more simple!!  The kit had the PERFECT selection of papers to make this layout exactly what I wanted!!   Everything you see is included in the kit.  Just by creating some handmade flowers & a title (using the Cricut Expression), I was able to complete this layout in no time!


TFL! Have A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Simply FABULOUS layouts Robin!!! :)