Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Couple of Cards with the BG Oliver Kit!

This kit made it easy to create both layouts & cards!  These are a couple of cards I created using supplies from the kit! 

For this card, I used another of the stitching templates from Bazzill (which I purchased from the Queen Scraps on-line store!)  I wanted to add some extra dimension & texture to this card, without adding a lot of extra weight, so I could easily send it through the mail! :)


And this is a very simple Christmas Card created with scraps of patterned paper & a generic stamp I had on hand in my stash!

Thanks for looking and Have A Great Day!!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty, Cards!!
Love them!!

Catherine said...

Those are great - really like the Christmas one. Think I'll have to break out my scraps and use some more of them up!