Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great Colors for Any Season!

When my Pebbles May Bouquet kit arrived I immediately thought of Spring and Easter layouts because of the cute florals and soft color palette.  Things changed when I actually sat down to design my layouts.  We were knee deep in changing leaves and the Fall decorations had made their way out of the basement and onto my shelves so I was feeling the golds and sage greens of Autumn.  This kit worked perfectly for highlighting some of our fun Fall activities.  Here is just one of the many layouts I created...


The little pumpkin accents were so easy to create using a 1" circle punch, a Copic marker, a little Smooch Spritz, and a bling stem cut from the floral bling that comes with the kit.  I think they turned out super cute and they were so simple!  Who would have thought...May Bouquet in the Fall.  Hurry over to the Queen Scraps store and snatch up the November kit before they are all gone.

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Catherine, very beautiful LO!!
I agree I love that you can use these papers for Fall!!
Very versatile Kit!!