Wednesday, October 15, 2008

November Kit!!!




Here is our beautiful November kit! This is by far my favorite kit we've done. Here is what is included in this kit:

6 sheets of Prima Cavalier paper ($4.80)
3 sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle - Vita Bella - Die-Cut Cardstock ($6)
6 sheets of Bazzill cardstock - 2 each of Paris, London, Fresh ($3.30)
4 Prima Cavalier brads ($1.75)
1 Prima Clear Stamp (design will vary) ($1.90)
1 Prima "Dress Up" transparancy - Love ($1.00)
1/4 package Bazzill Just the Edge cardstock - Black (.75)
1/2 pack My Little Yellow Bicycle - Vita Bella - Fresh Verse stickers ($2)
1/2 pack My Little Yellow Bicycle - Vita Bella - Fabric Borders ($2)
1/2 pack Prima Cavalier Ribbon (designs will vary)($3)
Total retail value of this kit - $26.50
Queen Scraps price - $22.50 (15% savings)

I will be putting a PayPal button on the right side of the blog for you purchase this kit!











































1 comment:

Julie said...

This kit is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to show my designs!